Infinity T4 Water Softener
Innovative Design & Proven Reliability
- The first non electric water softener to be introduced to the UK
- Manufactured by Kinetico, with a 10 year parts guarantee
- Nearly 50 years’ manufacturing experience
- A leading manufacturer not just in the UK but world wide
- Built to fit under your kitchen sink
- Designed specifically for British homes
Soft Water In Your Home, Made Easier
- Non-electric, twin tank technology, to guarantee soft water in your home all day, everyday
- Clear, magnetic lid for ease of salt viewing
- Block salt, can be easily loaded into the front compartment
- High performance flow rates
- Unrivalled capacity compared with similar sized machines
- The Infinity Water Softener is WRAS accredited
Why the Infinity T4?
The Infinity T4 manufactured by Kinetico is one of our most popular products. Many have heard of the Kinetico brand as it was the first non electric water softener to enter the UK.
Kinetico have continued to grow in strength, with over 50 years manufacturing experience, the Infinity T4 is a well established product to the UK market place. However like any product it has advanced a lot over the years but it continues to be a market leader not just in the UK but world wide.
We have supplied the Kinetico products to our customers for over 30 years now. With the introduction of the clear salt viewing lid, you can track your salt more easily. With plenty of room in the chamber and a sturdy magnetic lid, salt filling is a breeze. Whilst still a slim, compact product, it has a greater capacity that rival brands. Stunning and sturdy, the Infinity T4 is a great choice for your home.
Why choose the Infinity T4?
Twin Cylinder Design
Guaranteed softened water 24 hours a day
No timers, motors, adjustments or complicated programming
Easy to handle & store block salt that arrives in handy 8kg bags
High Flow Rates
Flow rate of 51 litres per minute (& minimal pressure loss) ensures power showers & megaflow are no problem
Your water is metered meaning accurate regeneration, low salt costs & efficient water usage
Reliable & fully tested with no annual maintenance